However, a lot of individuals find muscle building, exercises, or even workouts difficult. Lifting weights? What is in it for you? Tiresome. Indeed, people need to psych up to get the best results. Without the right frame of mind, none can get the lifetime health benefits they want to achieve.
Fortunately, here is some effective techniques on how to boost your mental and physical intensity for better health benefits and results:
- Begin with the end in mind. Before any workout, clearly envision your entire routine – know each set and repetition you need to do. Focus your mind on the muscles that you want to develop and how you will execute each exercise to build up those muscles.
- Stick to your goal. Establish the weight that you want to lift, the repetitions that you want to do, and the phasing of every set. This gives you focus enables you to execute successful moves.
- How big do you want it to be? Establish your physical goals of how big you want your muscles to be. How big do you want your arms, shoulders, thighs, butt, and etc? Always keep in mind the balance.
- Persevere and focus. Keep your focus all throughout the exercise to get the maximum benefits. Always keep your mindset all throughout the entire workout. Your health concern here it is to maintain your strength, stamina, and endurance.
- Keep a record. After every workout, keep a record of your reflections. Is your mind in focus or is it wondering somewhere else during the exercise? Were you distracted? Did you get the most reps in the exercise? What is your health concern?